Monday, October 09, 2006

A Month's Worth of Pictures

Okay so I am really behind in pictures. I promise to try and keep up with the postings better now. Brayden and I are starting to get into a good pace now and I actually have time to do things. We are all doing well and Curtis and I both felt well rested yesterday for the first time, after all 3 of us slept in until 11:30 a.m. We are totally enjoying Brayden and can't stop kissing him. I love to hold him while he sleeps and just watch him, even though he will sleep by himself now. The next posting goes with this one, I had some trouble so I did 2 seperate postings.

All of these pictures are of family that came to visit when Brayden was just a week old. First is Uncle Victor and Aunt Stacey. They came up from Bakersfield and picked up Luna's for all of us for lunch. We still think that is the real reason Stacey came to visit. :)

Grandpa and Grandma from Bakersfield came to visit the next day. Here is my dad playing with Brayden, this is before they both took a nap together.

Uncle Gabe, Aunt Cheri, and Andrew came up from L.A. to meet Brayden. It was a long day for Andrew. You can see it wore him out. We also went on our first outing with them. We went for frozen custard. While they were visiting we realized that Andrew and Brayden will be starting Kindergarden at the same time. He was born last December. The thought of this is so weird, partly because he is currently so much bigger than Brayden. View the next posting for the rest of the update!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Cheri said...

I love the pic at the bottom and the one of Brayden in the dump truck! How cute is he?! He is doing such a good job growing... that's a good sign being that is his only job right now! :) You've got a good son!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Stacey Bailey said...

Brayden is the real reason i came to visit. Lunas is just a perk, that we sometimes get when we go up there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home