Saturday, November 18, 2006

Some Fun!


Our friends, Traci and Shawn, came to visit. People tell Traci and I we look like sisters and we have a lot in common. It is almost scary! We had a BBQ and a round of the Friends Scene It game. Which is fun for us because we all love Friends!(The show and each other, of course.)

We have been going for walks a lot and it has been geting cold. I started putting hats on Brayden. Daddy is not to sure about this snow boarding hat, but I think it is cute. What do you think Maya? You thought it was cute when you bought it, what do you think now?

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Maya said...

I LOVE the hat!!! It looks great on him and he wears it well!!! :)

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Cheri said...

The pic of Brayden in the hat looks just like Joey when she was a little baby/toddler! I hadn't really seen her in him yet until now. That's so crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home