Sunday, November 08, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween. Curtis' parents came and brought us a special Halloween treat, Smith's cookies. Yummy! For those of you from Bakersfield you know what I am talking about. At night we went to our church. We had the cutest pumpkins there!
Carving pumpkins. Brayden still doesn't like the inside of the pumpkin. Colby loved it. We had to take it away from him. He apparently liked the taste because he kept sucking his thumb while he was playing.
After lunch one of our neighbors brought the boys some candy. Brayden did a good job sharing. I'm assuming things will be different next year when Colby can eat it.
My Cute Pumpkins!
I totally love this picture!


I asked Brayden what we should type on this post. He told me to type, "I love Uncle Brad!" When I asked him why he said "because Uncle Brad loves us." So here's a shout out to Uncle Brad.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home