Monday, July 18, 2011

We're not in Fresno anymore!

We were driving home from swim lessons on Wednesday night.  It was 57 degrees and down pouring.  All of a sudden I realized,  I'm not in Fresno anymore.  The locals say it's a bad summer, but we think it's the best summer ever!

Our first Washington rainbow!  From that Wednesday night.




Here are some adorable pictures of the boys sleeping.  This has been the hardest adjustment for us.  So, maybe they look twice as cute to me because they are actually sleeping.




Colby is starting to give up his nap.  So he will play in his room.  He is very good about going to bed if and when he gets tired.  He is not so good about cleaning up.

The top of my sweet sleeping boy.


The bottom of the same sleeping sweetie.  He actually is also sleeping on a bag full of fire fighter supplies.  I found an ax under his arm,  and a lot more under his pillow.


My adorable chef!  Bubba got him all dressed up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home