Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Brayden's First Day of Kindergarten!

Brayden was super excited to go to kindergarten this morning.  This was a picture of him doing his "I'm going to school dance!"  He got dressed as soon as he got out of bed.




Brayden putting his backpack in his cubby.



Brayden found his seat, sat down, and started coloring like it was a normal day for him.  The only tears there were from Momma.


Brayden wanted to take the bus home today.  He said it was his favorite part of school today.  Colby and I were at the bus stop about 10 minutes early.  We all missed each other, but overall did good.  Brayden actually did great!


Colby was on Brayden before the bus even left.  I am so proud of Brayden!  He thinks kindergarten is awesome and I think this will be a good year.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Cheri said...

Brayden is such a big boy! What a stud! And Colby is so sweet to miss him so much. :) I can't wait to see them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home