Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Wait is Over!!!!!

Curtis and I just picked up the keys to our first home. We are very excited!!! We had a picnic lunch in the living room today. Besides the spiders it looks good. We can't wait to get started on it. Curtis is going to take care of the little pests, the spiders not Brayden, tonight and tomorrow we will start making it our home. We will be moving on Nov 3. We will be moving in just in time for the holidays which is the best time of year! I am still in shock and can't believe it is finally our home. My mind is all over the place so excuse me rambling on about random things. I am just soooooooo excited!

3 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Sara Edwards said...

Yea!!!! When do we get to come over for an indoor BBQ?

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger gabe said...

congrats, guys! can't wait to see it!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Maya said...

that is absolutely awesome!!! can't wait to see it in person! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home