Monday, January 18, 2010

Brayden the Crack Up!

Brayden says the funniest things. He constantly has me laughing! Here are a few of my favorites.



Today it was raining and Curtis called to say he saw a rainbow. The 3 of us rushed outside and looked all over, but we couldn't find it. We were in the backyard and Brayden saw a bird on the telephone wires over our back fence. He said " Excuse me birdy. I was wondering if you see the rainbow can you please tell us where it is." Then he stared at the bird, waiting for a reply. How could the bird not reply, he was so polite.

When he gets frustrated he says " How Exasperating!" A quote from Donald Duck.


I was singing a song and Brayden said " I know a song and it cracks me up all day and night long." Then started to sing a song he had just made up, laughing the whole time.


Often he will be talking and say " I was like...." Something I say which drives myself crazy.


He will call Colby, son. Because that is what Daddy does. He understands that Colby is not his son, but it slips out anyway.

I love to listen to him explain things to Colby, especially why Colby can't play with his toys.




I love the next picture.  Colby is really getting into wrestling with Brayden and Curtis.  Any time Curtis sits on the ground both of the boys come running.  Luckily he loves it!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home