Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Life Besides the House!

I was going to post new pictures of the house, but I realized that I do not have any good pictures of it currently. I will take some soon and then post them. Until then here are some pictures of the rest of our lives.

We had a fun Halloween! Brayden trick or treated at one door and then we went to our churches trunk or treat. He loved when people put things in his bucket, he did not care what it was. He also loves pumpkins!!! He played with the little one from church all the time.





Everybody was kung fu fighting!!!


Brayden's first haircut. Daddy decided it was time for the baby curls to go. I think I cried more than Brayden.

Brayden cut all four of his morals at the same time. It has been a fun time!!! His fingers are now regularly in his mouth. He also has begun to enjoy stickers, look at his shirt.

Brayden's first homemade chocolate chip cookie!

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Cheri said...

Mylanta! I'm so glad we're going to see you so soon. Brayden grew up a ton since our last visit with you. I can't wait to see you guys!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Maya said...

That is a very cute little by you've got there!!! Can't wait to see the house...and you too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home