Monday, November 21, 2011

Snow!

Last Friday we had our first snow!  It was snowing lightly when we got up, it actually started the night before.  All four of us were so excited.  It kept starting and stopping.  Every time it started again we would run outside.  It was so cool (awesome and cold)!  At one point the snow got pretty heavy with big flakes.  Curtis was suppose to be leaving for work, but we were having too much fun.  It snowed off and on all morning.  But it never stuck.  I drove the boys to play group in the snow.  The boys know I have been worried to drive in the snow.  When we got to church Brayden said we should call Daddy to tell him I drove in the snow.  He was so proud of me!


I love this picture!




After one trip outside Colby asked Daddy for hot cocoa.  Daddy said his voice was too sweet to say no to.  Plus, It Was Snowing!


The week before we had two hail storms.  The second one gave us a lot of hail.  It started right when Curtis was driving home from work. It took him a long time to get home.  Colby liked the hail.  He kept trying to pick it up, but it would melt in his fingers



It is so cold that this is what my car looked like the next morning.  The roofs were still covered in hail too.  It is crazy how cold it is.  I have never experienced these temperatures.  And yes, we still love it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home