Friday, June 06, 2008

Brayden's sweet voice!

This is my first post with videos, so hopefully everything works right.

Brayden has started singing and I love it! He is like me and will sing just about anytime, expect when we ask him to sing on the phone. I love his singing voice!

In the first video he is singing the hot dog song from the Mickey Mouse Club House. He is becoming a big Disney fan.

Brayden can sing bits and pieces of the alphabet including the last line. I love his expressions here! Sorry for the close up at the end, but he loves the camera. The only reason I get to take his picture is so he can see it on the camera.

2 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Cheri said...

this is so weird... i am uploading a video RIGHT NOW of andrew singing the abc's! weird!!!

anyway, that is a cute voice your little boy has! show us more! show us more!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger NerdMom said...

The hot dog song was one of Tim's firsts also. He is just getting so big!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home