Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's a boy, It's a girl, no it's a Wolverine!

So if you haven't heard, I am pregnant. I am about 11 weeks now and the baby is due on April 11, 2009, which is the day before Easter. We are all very excited!!! Brayden is an awesome big brother already. He loves to kiss, zerbert, tickle, and snuggle with the baby. The other day he put his play phone on my tummy and then the baby and daddy had a conversation. He gets excited when I call him big brother. As seen above he likes to swaddle his stuffed animals. (I won't put the picture in where he put the swaddled wolverine on the couch and rolled over him.) It is interesting that most of the time he calls the baby his sister, although I'm not sure if he understands what a sister is.
Speaking of siblings. I took these pictures this morning and it is very weird how similar Brayden and his cousins look. Curtis thinks that Sara and Brad must have stole some of my DNA.


2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Cheri said...

I agree that the edwards stole some dna. their kids, especially nathan, totally look like brad, but somehow, i think my 2 kids look a lot like theirs too... strange...

gabe, on the other hand, thinks andrew and brayden look alike. (i don't think so, though.)

either which way, i am happy to see the pics. thanks for posting, jo-bear

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Sara Edwards said...

Maybe you guys are the DNA thieves then! :) They do look VERY similar in those pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home